|Questions and Answers
New Zealand tour guide & driver guiding service for couples ,friends & small groups wishing to tour by themselves rather than packaged coach touring or the likes.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Approximately 8 years ago ,after I dissolved my partnership in a transport tour company I established & operated for 14 years carrying out similar services, but with staff & a fleet.
2. What is your company's mission?
To give clients a friendly personal and unforgettable tour in New Zealand.
"Why tour like sheep, when your tour can be more unique?"
3. What does your company specialize in?
General sightseeing & touring mainly in the South Island of New Zealand. I'm not so much of a company rather a one man operation.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Richard Gallagher. 16+ years experience in touring in New Zealand,for various organisations ,travel & Inbound tour companies previously, as well as on own account. Including visiting travel media, Tourism NZ ,various embassies, Private Jet handling companies etc. Plus various coordination roles ,shore excursions etc.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Everything I do now is One-off so I do not do package tours as such, unless for travel organisations whom I may take tours for.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Various, but on more than one occasion, with very well traveled small parties, that this was the best tour they had enjoyed in their travels around the World. One of these being visiting travel media.