As an M14821 student, you will find we have all of the support services in place to make your study in the USA pleasant, effective and worry-free. Whether it is extra assistance with your homework or finding a fitness center for exercising after class, our staff and teachers are ready to help!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Our Los Angeles school opened in 1978 (33 years).
2. What is your company's mission?
The M14821 has been dedicated to providing English programs of the highest quality to international students since 1978. By employing highly qualified and dedicated instructors and by utilizing a dynamic and comprehensive curriculum, ELC provides the perfect environment for rapid language improvement. ELC also offers students extensive support services to ensure that their stay in the United States is culturally as well as educationally enriching.
3. What does your company specialize in?
English as a Second Language.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Ellyn Levine, if the founder and owner. Ellyn opened ELC 33 years ago. She has a Masters degree in TEFL.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our General English Programs are our most popular programs. These courses focus on grammar structure and usage, conversation, listening, vocabulary and pronunciation, reading and writing and electives.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We receive a lot of great feedback from our students and agents. We have been told before that ELC has the best teachers, staff locations and programs.