As a PADI Resort, in order to ensure the safety and satisfaction of divers (trainees, experienced divers or instructors) we continually check that the air quality in the tanks is clean and dry. Part of this quality control is the regular taking of air samples which are sent to the USA for analysis.
On the 31st of march 2005 M14990 became the only PADI 5* Gold Palm Resort in Taganga – Santa Marta, because of the quality service and fulfillment of the PADI standards while teaching diving courses. In April 2006 PADI sent us a certificate of Excellence recognizing the work of our course director and the staff of our dive center during the instructor development courses in 2005.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since October 99 and started small.
2. What is your company's mission?
The mission of M14990 is to offer an exceptional service to our clients by focusing on safety and constantly reviewing our processes, technology and staff training.
3. What does your company specialize in?
All Diving related operations including TEC Diving.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Founder was Dumbira Diazgranados, she married and lives in England.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Open Water Course.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
A diver whoa more than 1000 dives told us that we are the best dive center he ever went to.