|InfoHub supplier since Oct 2006!
Base of operations: South Africa
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
November 2005. It started as an additon to our backpacker establishment, Island Vibe, however this was never the case as the school grew in its own right, and actually gives Island Vibe more guests than visa versa.
2. What is your company's mission?
To create a fun learning environment for visiting students and to ensure they experience South Africa culture and adventure to the fullest.
3. What does your company specialize in?
English and adventure, from surfing to safari, our students can enjoy learning in a fun environment that allows them to get the real feel of Africa.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Loren and Taise Sampson, founders of Island Vibe Backpackers and Surf camp in M15084. Been in the youth travel industry for 16 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
English and wildlife safari, every traveller wants to experience seeing the Big 5, and Jbay Language school can offer full day safaris from M15084.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Students that have returned.
Reviews and Comments