M15095 is about bicycle touring in Canada's Atlantic Provinces - Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, and New Brunswick. Now in its 24th year, M15095 is the expert on bicycle touring on Canada's east coast.
It is not just the great cycling events. M15095 also provides advice and information about cycling in this beautiful part of the world. With almost a quarter-century of helping people, M15095 is the most experienced resource for cycling inquiries about the region.
We absolutely Love doing this. We have cycled almost every road there is here and are passionate about sharing it.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
1987 - Started from a hobby of running cycling festivals.
2. What is your company's mission?
Source of cycling information and events in Canada's Atlantic Provinces.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Cycling in Canada's Atlantic Provinces - Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Gary Conrod is the founding father of M15095.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Cape Breton Island - #1 Island Destination in North America. Cape Breton Island was recently ranked #3 in the world, and #1 on the list of Top Island Destinations in the Continental U.S. and Canada – in Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2011 readers’ survey.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Man with heart attack called us from ambulance to say he may not make his tour that year.