1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
My business has been running for 20 years now. I started during the time I taught at U.C.L.A. Extension and the American Film Institute. I realized that the classes were too large for any one student to get much one-on-one feedback, so I started my private screenwriting workshops to keep the classes small, so I could devote more time to each writer.
2. What is your company's mission?
My company's mission to develop professional screenplays that are marketable in the competitive world of film.
3. What does your company specialize in?
I'm interested in helping writers become professional screenwriters, writers who can make a living in the film business.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder of my company is myself, Glenn Benest. I've been a working writer for 20 years now and have had seven of my films produced. I've also had 5 films launched from my private screenwriting workshops - including "Scream", "Teaching Mrs. Tingle", "Event Horizon", "Andre", and "Niloofar."
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
My most popular travel package are my 4-8 screenwriting courses. Writers from the Los Angeles area or those from other parts of the country or the world can take a course and get professional feedback for their screenplay projects.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The best compliment I heard from a writer is that if it wasn't for me, her screenplay would've never been produced. That script was 'Niloofar,' which premiered last year at the Cannes and Berlin Film Festivals.