We offer small courses so that everyone gets to know everyone else. The students know each other as well as all the teachers. M15404 is unique in so far as the teachers reside and accompany the students to diverse recreational activities offered in the afternoons and evenings.
Learn English in the Canadian Rockies!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M15404 has been operating for over 15 years now and it all started in 1995 with a small group of students from Germany.
2. What is your company's mission?
M15404 wants to provide high quality English instruction in a friendly environment. Students will receive the opportunity to learn English as well as try many different recreational activities.
3. What does your company specialize in?
M15404 specializes in teaching English or French to students from the ages of 10 to 23 years old in Calgary or Vancouver.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I opened Wynchemna. I worked in summer camps in Calgary for years before I taught English in Quebec and then in Europe. Thereafter, I realized there was a great opportunity for students to learn English in an magnificent setting - The Rocky Mountains.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our 3 week course: 2 weeks in Calgary and one week camping through the Rocky Mountains.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
A student once said: I learned more English in 3 weeks at M15404 than I did all year in school.