Our company is your specialist for unique and authentic travel experiences to France. Our mission is to initiate travelers to the real France its beautiful countryside, culture, history, people, traditions, food, wines and other regional products.
Yolande Kamins, the owner and tour leader is a native of Paris, France. Yolande has studied at the Paris Sorbonne and holds an MBA from New York University. She also holds a France Destination Specialist Certification from the Institute of Certified Travel Agents (ICTA) that is endorsed by the French Government Tourism Office.
What you can expect of us:
- Personal and attentive service
- Wealth of knowledge and expertise
- Attention to details
- Personal experience
- Bi-Cultural knowledge
- Bilingual tours.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
It started 11 years ago.
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer the best travel products to France with high quality of service.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Cultural, gastronomy and wine tours to France.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Yolande Kamins owner and tour leader. Has a master degree in international marketing from NYU. Worked in the marketing research field.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Paris and Provence- two popular destinations in France.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
That they enjoyed their trip very much and it went well without a hitch.