1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
April 1999, 13 years.
2. What is your company's mission?
Promote italian culture in the world.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Organize italian and cultural courses, excursions in museums and exploring the nature.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Antonio Aragona is the founder.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Standard course, cooking course and double room: full immersion, Italian experience at great prices.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
If you want to learn Italian in an intimate, family-style atmosphere, this is the place for you. The classes are small, the teachers friendly and knowledgeable - and the town is totally charming. I would recommend this school to anyone who's looking for an authentic taste of Italian culture...grazie mille!! Layne (San Francisco).