- PADI, YMCA and CMAS international Scuba diving certification
- Beginner, advanced, specialty and leadership training
- Not affiliated with any retail dive shop
- Personal Instruction - No video teaching
- Direct student / dive instructor interaction in all Scuba diving lessons
- Caribbean Scuba diving vacations are offered each month so that students can experience ultimate Caribbean diving while still training
- Local dive trips are also offered each month for the completion of Scuba certification classes.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M15556 was founded on June 18th 1972. This year we celebrate our 40th anniversary.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our company's mission/motto is "Educating Safe Divers since 1972".
3. What does your company specialize in?
Our company specializes in educational aspects of diving (we are a licensed private educational institution-PEI) and that makes us unique and different from all retail dive shops in the country.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I am the founder, owner and the director of M15556. I have been a certified divers for 42 years and actively teaching as a master instructor for 41 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular travel option is our monthly weekend visits to Grand Cayman.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Over the past 40 years we have received thousands of compliments from our students. I personally like the one(s) telling us as to how we changed their lives by introducing the underwater world to them. I also like the one(s) who tell us regarding the fact that when they're among other divers, they feel more knowledgeable, just because of the superior training we provided them with.