1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
1999, started as holistic canoe trips for women and evolved into a center with 3 cabins, 2 yurts, a yoga studio, meeting house, wood-fired sauna, land, trails and a variety of optional services.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our intention is to hold a space of conscious, simple green living; offering holistic retreats, expansive workshops, sacred spaces, meditation, yoga, coaching and eco-getaways. Everything we do comes from our passion to be clear, aware, kind, conscious, adventurous human beings. We have found that the way we do this is by deepening the understanding of ourselves. Every tool and service we offer is what we have found to be effective in the journey of awakening offering us the most peace.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Personalized Eco-Cabin Packages; for solo, couples, or groups. Retreats and Workshops, lead your Own Retreat or Workshop, donation yoga classes and workshops, Holistic Coaching, specializing in 'The Work' Guided Meditation; massage therapy; Maine Wilderness Guiding services; guided canoeing, kayaking, hiking and snowshoeing excursions.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Robin's Nest, Mountain Brook Yurt, Sunset Yurt...private, woodsy, quiet, cozy, unique getaway.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"If you are looking to delve deep into your self and be nudged your soul or if you want to write with the inspiration of peace and solitude then Robin's Nest #M15570 is the premier place to do it all".
Reviews and Comments