M15727 has operated in the Galapagos Islands since 1989. We are proud to be a Galapagos Diving Company formed with Residents in our Archipielago. We encourage reducing illegal immigration and raising the quality of life of our people. This is a contribution to the Galapagos Conservation. M15727 is involved in Research Projects for Sustainable Development in Galapagos.
We own the daily diving Trimaran Pilotin II, who is now the best daily diving boat in Galapagos. Our certified bilingual Diving Guides have thousands of dives of experience, they will guide you through the amazing Marine Sanctuaries of Galapagos.
Travel Agency M15727 is a registered Travel Agency in the Ministerio de Turismo, belong to the Galapagos Chamber of Tourism, is a PADI Resort, and DAN Member.
Our staff consists of the following:
- Vicente Berdonces, owner, born in Barcelona, Spain, formerly engineer, is a National Park Galapagos Guide, PADI OWSI Instructor and skipper, loves nature and settled in Puerto Ayora more than 20 years ago after falling in love Diving in Galapagos. He speaks English, Catala, Spanish, and French. He is a Galapagos resident.
- Roland Johnson, serious manager, born in London, is a PADI Instructor, IDC staff instructor, Master Scuba diver trainer with many specialties, also qualified day skipper, NITROX gas blender. He is also a Galapagos resident.
- Leandro Castillo, Marine Reserve Galápagos guide, Divemaster, Captain. He likes to jump into the Orcas.
- William Astudillo, Marine Reserve Galápagos guide, bilingual Divemaster, Captain.
- Jaime Soberón, Marine Reserve Galápagos guide, Bilingual Divemaster, Captain. He is very good at sighting Hammerheads and Sea horses.
- Natasha Cabezas, Marine Reserve Galápagos guide, Divemaster, Gentle.
- Juan Carlos Moncayo, (Macarrón), one of the star guides in our Diving Cruises. He is a ex-fisherman and a PADI Instructor.
- Stalin Perez, Marine Reserve Galápagos guide candidate, Bilingual Divemaster, Captain.
- Felix Yepez, experienced Captain. He is safe and silent.
- Darwin, experienced sailor.
- Alex, Alias Malulo, Divemaster, Galápagos surfer champion.
- Glenda Alvarado, Reservation's Secretary.
- Geovanny Mejía, Diving Operations and maintenance.
- Francisco Mazaquisa, Mainteinance.
- Aitor Berdonces, Divemaster, PADI Instructor.