specialized museums , Dutch landscapes, tulip fields and nature development projects.
We pick you up, drive you around and take you back again. As a rule you will have no more than 3 fellow passengers, so we offer you a private tour. You decide what you want to see, how and when. You can choose from various themes and, of course, add other themes yourself. Combinations of themes on a day tour are also possible. If you like you can interrupt your car trip for shopping, a cycling tour, a walk, a boat trip or photo stop.
We have English speaking knowledgeable and experienced hostesses, answering all your questions during your tour. We can accommodate special wishes of our clients: hotel reservations, purchasing clothes, souvenirs, paintings, visiting theater, music hall, football match etc. We also render taxi services and have officially recognized taxi drivers. In short, tours made to your specifications. Children are welcome. See Holland the right way is seeing Holland on spots less frequented but well worth seeing, behind the screens, the hidden beauty spots in Holland.
* Has traveled in a great many countries all over the world;
* Has been a geography teacher for more than twenty years;
* Has participated in a large number of field trips in the Netherlands and abroad, which greatly enhanced his geographical expertise;
* Is, as a result, the person to explain how the Dutch created their own country.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
My company started in January 2001 by acquiring the necessary official licenses concerning the Dutch law on passenger transport and buying a minibus for the transport of my clients.
2. What is your company's mission?
My company's mission is to provide my clients with a good impression of the Netherlands (Holland) in particular the Dutch watermanagement in past and present by arranging private tours by minibus.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in showing from a geographical point of view the Dutch watermanagement (past and present), Dutch fortifications (New Dutch Waterline defence system), tulip cultivation, windmills, historical towns in Holland and Belgium, Unesco World Heritage monuments in both countries and in arranging tours outside of Amsterdam.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder and owner of the company is Hans Noltes. During my 25 years’ of teaching geography to students in several levels of secondary education, I organised field trips and excursions. I was the head of the faculty of geography owing to my experience as an educator, literature study, on-site research and excursions I have gained an advanced command of the geography of the Netherlands and in particular the Dutch’ continuous fight against the water.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The most popular travel package is a visit to the waterworks of the Dutch Delta Project (combined with visits to historical towns) because many foreigners have heard about the Dutch struggle against the waters of sea and rivers and just want to see how the Dutch managed to keep their feet dry.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Next time we will go on another tour with you".
Reviews and Comments