Each bicycle tour provides an active immersion into local cultures, languages, scenery and, of course, the most delicious of foods. By combining legendary service and rare opportunities for cultural experiences, our travel philosophy continues to excite, enthuse and positively impact every guest.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M16062 has been operating cycle tours for over 10 years. It started when M16062' original founder decided to combine his two passions of cycling and Asia and since then has grown to offer over 70 itineraries.
2. What is your company's mission?
To combine our great passions – biking, travel and Asia – to produce a truly unique travel experience.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Cycle Tours in Asia. These include: touring, mountain biking, road biking, overnight trips, day trips, family trips
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
M16062 is run by Struan Robertson who has been living in Asia for over 15 years and is a passionate cyclist.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
M16062 has such a diverse range of tours it is impossible to pick one most popular tour. For day tours our Bangkok Jungle tours is the best seller as you see a completely different side of Bangkok. For longer tours the most popular tours include: Saigon to Bangkok, Burma Adventure, Sri Lanka Spice Trails, Bangkok to Phuket, Lhasa to Kathmandu.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The fact that clients come back year after year is a compliment in itself!