1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer private guided tours in a personal and sustainable manner.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Cultural Tourism particularly focusing on material and performance culture, music, history and folklore.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Iain Stewart is the founder, owner and guide. Iain has worked as a Scottish tour guide with Pixar on their animation movie Brave which will be released in June, 2012. Individual needs such as: vegetarian meals can be accommodated; lodgings; language, cultural and creative learning experiences.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Custom tours are the most popular travel packages because they give the client complete flexibility and clients can personally direct their experience. People's wishes have ranged from visiting remote island bird sanctuaries, to haunted castles, to storytelling in the basements of pubs!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Iain, you were awesome! You made history come alive. You made us think. You went the extra mile in many situations. Best of all you made us laugh! You are a renaissance man with a wide knowledge base and varied interests. Your personality enabled you to relate to each one of us. We will never forget you or Scotland.