1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
With its first student teacher apprenticeship in 1997, private mentoring later developed into yoga's first organized Teacher Training in 1999.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our purpose is to assist in the evolution of, and healing of, human consciousness through education and inspiration.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Kim Valeri spreads the teachings of yoga through many collaborations and strategic partnerships. She instructs men and women, young and old, newcomers or seasoned, worldly yoga practitioners, how to lead a sacred life by creating a safe space to heal, transform, and transmit the authentic yogic teachings that enhances personal growth and transformation.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Kim Valeri is the founder.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular travel package is the Beaches Best Friends Forever Getaway. This all inclusive getaway provides yoga, meditation, giveaways, spa gifts and an opportunity to create lasting memories with friends. Our Eternal Italy package is also very popular. It provides an immersion in yoga and Italian culture as well as opportunities to enjoy hot springs and creative arts projects.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Loved Kim's yoga and meditation which was life changing for me. I have found some different ideas for my future that I didn't before our BFF to Turks & Caicos. I will follow Kim's earth angel light!" -K. Borst, New York