1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M16988 has been operating for over 20 years, the last 18 years being owner/operated by Tussock and Alexandra Gualter.
2. What is your company's mission?
To be leaders within the New Zealand rafting industry, by providing a personalized service, with paramount attention to the safety and enjoyment of our customers and staff, while respecting the environment.
3. What does your company specialize in?
M16988 specializes in providing a safe and fun rafting experience on the Rangitata Gorge.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Tussock and Alexandra Gualter are the owner/operators of M16988. Tussock began as a rafting guide after returning from travelling the world for 5 years. He moved up through the ranks and when Alex returned from overseas they began to operate it together.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Rafting the Rangitata Gorge because it offers some of New Zealand's most exciting and scenic stetches of white water rafting.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We felt like we were important to them not rushed through and had time to bond with those around us to make it a truly amazing and unique experience.