M17149 is an Incoming Tour Operator and IATA Travel Agency for 14 years. Its manager, Dominique OLIVARES, is a connoisseur of Ecuador, Galapagos and South America. Its staff is formed by professional, competent English and French speaking employees and specialized guides, ambassadors of Ecuador and Peru.
We organize tours for all clients (fits, groups):
- Taylor-made programs of Ecuador, Peru (and also of Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Guatemala, Costa Rica);
- Galapagos: Cruises with all classes of boats and combined tours & hotels;
- Amazon: programs in lodges and ecotourism programs operated by native guides, in the regions of Misahualli, Cuyabeno and Yasuni parks;
- Adventure and sport programs : with activities such as walking, horse riding, biking, rafting, scuba diving;
- Specialized programs: for students, Scientifics, birdwatchers.
Our services are unlimited, we also offer national & international:
- Air tickets
- Hotel booking and packages
- Rent a car.
Our company is member of the following well known associations:
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Ecuadorian Chamber of Tourism (CAPTUR)
- National Association of Incoming Tours Operators of Ecuador (OPTUR)
- Ecuadorian Association of Travel Agencies & Tour- Operators (ASECUT)
- French-Ecuadorian Chamber of Trade and Industry (CCIFEC)
- International Buro of Social Tourism (BITS).
- It is recommended by touristic handbooks such as:
- Lonely Planet Ecuador (English)
- Ecuador, Galapagos Handbook (English)
- Le Guide du Routard (French)
- Le Petit Futé (French)
- Icotour (French).
- It offers its services to more than 50 Foreign Tour Operators and wholesalers in Europe especially in France, Holland, Spain, England, Italy, Belgium, East Europe countries… and in the countries: Canada, Israel, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Argentina, among others.
- It works for several Foreign Companies and Institutions in Ecuador
We guarantee you an efficient professional collaboration with knowledge of the destinations and personalized service.