|Questions and Answers
We provide luxury self guided inn to inn hiking vacations in the beautiful Northern California Wine Country.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been in business since 2007. We started this business because no one else was providing anything like this, and these are the kinds of vacations we love to take!
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide fabulous vacation experiences.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Self Guided Inn to Inn hiking vacations combining the amazing scenery, food, wine and lodging of the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mary and Greg Guerrazzi and Sheila Taylor are co-founders of the company. They started the company because they are Bay Area natives with intimate local knowledge, and these are the kinds of vacations they love to take.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our San Francisco to the Wine Country Trek is our most popular, because it is truly a vacation of a lifetime. Over the course of 10 days you start in beautiful San Francisco, walk over the Golden Gate Bridge, through Muir Woods, out to the sea, have a kayak trip and catered dinner on Tomales Bay, and finish in a luxury inn in the wine country walking through vineyards and tasting wines along the way.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Honeymooners who started on our Sonoma Valley Trek and finished in Tahiti, told us that our trek was better than Tahiti:)