M17351 was set up in 1994, with the sole aim of providing specialized services in North Indian Hills, specifically Uttarakhand (earlier Uttaranchal).
By virtue of having its own Eco – friendly green resort mountain trail at 2300 mtrs. Asl in Mukteshwar (Distt. Nainital) – Uttarakhand it could garner association with 18 to 20 other compatible resorts in the remotest destinations of Uttarakhand providing services in Liesure Holidays, Yoga & Meditation, Birdwatching, Soft trekking, Angling, Village & NGO interactions, Ancient Temple Tours, Cultural Tours, Tours to wildlife parks etc.
The Active Directors are Dilip Gupta and his son Mayank Gupta. Dilip Gupta diversified from his engineering industry to take up the challenge of building a resort in 1989 “where no one had ever been before” i.e. Mukteshwar. Today Mukteshwar (Nainital) is on the tourism map solely due to the effort put in by him. Popular tourist guide books acknowledge his contribution.
The M17351 group i.e. the Tour company & the resort are both recognized by the Department of Tourism, Govt. of India and are members of the following associations:
1) Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Associations of India
2) Hotel & Restaurant Associations of Uttarakhand
3) Nainital Hotel & Restaurant Associations
4) Indian Association of tour operators
5) Travel agents association of India
6) Association of domestic tour operators of India
7) Adventure tour operator association of India
8) Indian national trust for art & cultural heritage
9) World wildlife fund
10) Himalayan environment trust
11) The international eco tourism society – USA
12) Eco- Club – Greece