|InfoHub supplier since Jan 2008!
Base of operations: Philippines
Students choose M17532 because:
- Canadians own, manage and teach at the Institute.
- We are on a beautiful world famous premier vacation island.
- 100% English Environment.
- We have the same programs as Canadian ESL schools at a reduced price.
- All of our teachers have experience teaching University, children and business students in Asia.
M17532 Language Institute in the Philippines is the best English program on the best beach. Students live and study with Canadian instructors. Boracay Island is a 100% English Environment and is very safe. Boracay is a tropical island in the Philippines. The four-kilometer stretch of pure white sand called White Beach is widely considered to be among the world's best beaches.
We offer Several Programs for Adults and Children:
* Intensive Course - The Intensive course is for students who want to improve their English fast. Students can attend for 1 to 6 months. This course is ongoing all year long and can be started at any time.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
6 years ago my wife and I started this business together with 1 staff member who looked after our office and kids! Now we have over 30 staff and are growing every year.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our Mission is to enhance your language skills and prepare you for an exciting adventurous life by achieving fluency in English. We will assist you in achieving your goals and reaching your full potential.
3. What does your company specialize in?
The ONLY Canadian Language Institute in The Philippines where Canadians own, manage and teach at the Institute. We have experienced staff members with teachers from the USA, Canada, England and the Philippines. Boracay Island is the perfect place for one to encounter a diverse cultural exchange while immersing oneself in a language program designed to rapidly improve spoken and written language skills. Meet people from all parts of the world in one of the most unique places in the world.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Claus and Stephanie Bauer are the founders. They are both English teachers with a wide variety of teaching experience. They have taught in Africa with the Canadian International Developmental Agency a United Nations partner, in Mexico with Mission Mexico, in Canada and Korea. Having taught elementary students, University students and corporate students gives them an unrivaled insight gained through experience.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our Intensive multi-level program is our most popular program as it ensures that you will have new challenges and fast results in your English ability.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Many of our past students refer their friends to us, that is why we have grown exponentially in the last few years. That is best compliment we can get!
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.