M17730 is situated in a historical building, Palazzo Fabiano, dating back to the end of 19th century. Our center pursues the following aims:
* It offers linguistic advisory services such as translations;
* It promotes the study and the practice of foreign languages also with the aid of structures for the self-learning;
* It promotes the diffusion of Italian language and culture.
The Italian language and culture Courses are divided into different levels based on parameters established by the Common European Framework of Reference:
* Elementary Level A1 A2
* Intermediate Level B1 B2
* Advanced Level C1 C2
There are no more than ten student per classroom. Each class has different teachers. Inclusion in the various levels is decided the first day of the course according to the results of the entry test. The limited number of students per classroom enables teachers to follow students more accurately and ensures constant interaction with them. At the end of the course our center issues a certificate of attendance with the level obtained. Each course requests a minimum stay of one week. Courses can begin every Monday.
Italian courses activated:
* Intensive course of Italian language and culture (20 hours/week)
* Intensive course plus ( 25-30 hours/week)
* Italian for tourists (conversation course 10 hours/week)
* Private tuition
* Course for two people
* Italian Course for children and teenagers
* Italian language courses for pre-constituted groups
* Italian Language Courses for CILS exams
The center is recognized by the University for foreigners of Siena and it is a CILS examination center. The center is also recognized by the “Senatsverwaltung von Berlin” for the "Bildungsurlaub". M17730 is also recognized by the Trinity College of London as Trinity examination center. We are also member of ANITI (Italian Association for Interpreters and Translators).
All members involved in teaching have a university degree in Italian Language and Literature, Foreign Languages or education science. They have a minimum experience of two years in teaching Italian language to foreigners.