The groups are small, allowing greater individual attention and facilitating a more personal relationship with the teachers. They are highly motivated in teaching Spanish to foreigners and have a great deal of experience, having developed a well-planned program, which is continually revised and improved.
In addition, our school is also a flamenco center, offering the possibility to combine Spanish with flamenco lessons. We are highly acclaimed in Andalusia as a place where professionals and enthusiasts come together, offering dance, guitar, singing and rhythm classes for all levels.
Besides, we offer different types of accommodations, located in the historic quarter, close to the school. Our students have free access to the school facilities (library, video and music rooms, Internet, dance studios...) from 8am to 11pm 7 days a week, on the weekends we offer excursions to the most popular places.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2. What is your company's mission?
To teach Spanish and Flamenco dance and guitar.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Teaching Spanish as a foreign language and Flamenco dance and guitar to interested people from all over the world.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Nacho and Carmen founded the company in 1984.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Spanish language courses for all levels as well as Flamenco dance and guitar classes.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I am coming back every year!