- Swimming pool
- Mini market.
Close to the Cinque Terre National Park, which you can reach in few minutes by train from Levanto station, with wonderful footpaths opened all the year, you can enjoy: bird and sea-watching, trekking and hiking, biking, diving in the Tirrenian sea. From autumn to spring you can enjoy cooking courses and wine tasting tours. You can also reach great art cities like: Genoa, Pisa, Lucca, Florence, in less than 2 hours.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
This is the 52th year of activity (it started in 1961 as echological vacations).
2. What is your company's mission?
To give our guests the possibility to spend a holiday among natural beauties.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Trekking, hiking, diving, fishing, bird watching, cooking courses.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder was my mother Gloria (journalist and writer).
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Hiking at Cinque Terre.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We love M17935! We ‘ve been there four times now, between April and July. The moment you open the doors to the terrace and see nothing but sea in front of you, you know your holiday has started! It’s quiet and beautiful and everything you need is there: nice restaurant, swimming pool. From your house you can walk to Bonassola or even to Levanto. For us it’s the perfect place to relax.