With over 200 peaks over 3000m, lush valleys, a rich culture, friendly people, good infrastructure, a free progressive society, and much more...there is no reason not to do what very few outsiders have done! Our longer trips introduce the highlights and summits of the three high-mountain National Parks; Snow, Taroko and Yushan. Our operations are carbon neutral and employ people from disadvantaged communities whenever possible.
Our aim is to provide you with the service and information that give you a unique and trouble-free experience in the world's forgotten destination. Due to repeated requests we have now developed a range of semi-supported tours - as experienced trekkers we provide what we would want if we were visiting Taiwan for the first time. We look forward to meeting you and showing you around our fascinating country.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
In industry 15 years, operating since 2007. Started as a mission to properly show my chosen home. Still is!
2. What is your company's mission?
To explain Taiwan well, to help visitors really see and enjoy Taiwan's best.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Taiwan mountain and nature tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Me, Richard Foster, exploring Taiwan's best parts.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Taroko - it's stunning and multi-faceted.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Best holiday they have ever had.