He is an accomplished raft guide and river teacher as well as a photographer. His sea kayak company maintains balance in his other wise river dominated life. He has paddled in magical parts of the Australian coastline as well as in oceans in Chile.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
6 years are growing strong, recent winners of the South Coast NSW Adventure Tourism Award - started after years of running kayak tours around the world freelance - the first child arrived for us while we were working in Chile - we flew home and started a business in our seaside hamlet home on the beautiful south coast of nsw.
2. What is your company's mission?
Safe and Secure operations on and off the water - minimal environmental impact without compromise.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Sea Kayak Adventures for a large spectrum of adventure seekers.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Josh Waterson Founder and owner, past activities - guiding wilderness expeditions on the famous Franklin River in Tas, The White Nile in Uganda, The Zambezi, High Atlas Mountain Kayak tours in Morocco, far eastern Turkey on the Coruh, European Alps Switzerland, Italy and Austria, Amazon rivers in Brazil, Apurimac, Colca, Cotahuasi in Peru and the Futaleufu in Chile.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
For international visitors our overnight sea kayak tours are our most popular, the closest viewing of kangaroos around camp, dolphins, unique south coast bush-land.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Does this have to be over?"
Reviews and Comments