With this vast network, Exotissimo can offer personalized reservations and operations services for you before, during and after your travels. Exotissimo provides the most unique and personal travel experience for you because we live in these countries and we share a passion for the region. We have intricate knowledge of this still relatively unexplored part of the world.
M18182 has received numerous awards that recognize our position as a leader in our field. The most recent awards include:
- Top Tour Operator in Vietnam (2004) - awarded by The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) for two years running
- The Vietnam Economic Times "The Guide awards" (2004) awarded Best Cultural and Historic Tours in Vietnam
- Prix de la Francophonie Economique 2005 awarded to Exotissimo Laos for being a leading French-managed business in Laos.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M18182 was established in 1993 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We were the first foreign company to be granted a tourism operating license in Vietnam. We are now one of the longest established inbound tour operators in Indochina, Myanmar and Thailand and one of the best known. Today we have 17 offices and over 550 full-time staff working from our destination based offices in Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia and Japan.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our goal is to create tour experiences which evoke a sense of belonging and oneness by immersing our clients with the culture and experiencing their genuine hospitality.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Luxury and Cultural touring in Asia
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Founded by Olivier Colomes in 1993. Hailing from France, Olivier has been based in Asia for 8 years. As co-founder of M18182, Olivier has grown the company from strength to strength from it's inception in 1993 in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We have many great tours across the whole region, many of which are very popular, including single day trips and tours. The most popular multi day tours are the introductions to the country, for instance "Essential Vietnam"... these tours are a very comprehensive introduction to the country with flair, comfort and insight.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We have received many complements throughout the years and are thankful to all our clients who let us know!