1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Our company has been established in 1954 as a government agency that responsible for all foreign visits included leisure and official. We were only one in the field until many other private tour operators are established in 2000. Now our company is 100% private owned and completely independent from Government.
2. What is your company's mission?
To constantly improve the value of our travel products by reducing the cost of travelling, and improving the quality of services through the use of our complete network of tourism service facilities. Everyone at our company strives to make the valuable time of our esteemed gusts as interesting and enjoyable as possible. To continue to lead the tourism industry of our country, constantly evolving advanced tourism services and management practices in all our operations. Our company will play a key role in the making the tourism industry of Mongolia the leading economic field in the country.
3. What does your company specialize in?
- Hotel Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - Car and driver renting - Tailor made tour programs - Guiding services - Group tour programs - Restaurant bookings - Organizing conferences/meetings - Private transfers
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Join in group most popular trip is called BEST OF MONGOLIA. Simply included all the best destinations that Mongolia can offer. Reason is; reasonable price, included most places that people interest, easy to join and join with other people from all over the world.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Hi Bayara, We'd like to thank you very much for organising this trip for us, we had a wonderful and amazing time in Mongolia, especially with a great deal of thanks to our tour guide and driver. Our tour guide taught us many things and had an incredible amount of knowledge, and we really appreciated having her around to negotiate issues we had along the way and also to have her as a friend for someone to talk to! The driver was also like a second tour guide to us, who knew so much about the countryside and he was someone we felt incredibly safe with on the roads as he knew them all very well. Overall we had a great time, we enjoyed the food and the accommodation was fantastic, and our tour guide could not be better as well as our driver. Thank you once again for everything, we will definitely be back to Mongolia to do the Western side in a few years time! Regards, Rachel and Rebekah