They are passionate about Cape Town and receive the highest of accolades from their guests. Tours and scenic drives are conducted in a VW minibus or a BMW sedan car both air conditioned and in excellent condition. As members of Cape Town Tourism and the Cape Town Tourist Guides Association they attend workshops and meetings on a regular basis as well as first aid training courses. They understand the art of accommodating different personalities and always enjoy the company of their guests.
Charl holds a PhD in Public Administration and enjoyed a successful career until his early retirement in 1995 in order to pursue a new dream and Erna is a BA graduate, majoring in English and German with a slight knowledge of French. Both Charl and Erna are fluent in English and Afrikaans, (the latter very useful for our Dutch visitors). They also offer transport to and from the Cape Town International Airport.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Eight years; it started very informally at first
2. What is your company's mission?
To supply good quality accommodation to genuine naturist couples and families and showing them our beautifull part of the world.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Naturist accommodation and private tours
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Charl and Erna previously a senior civil servant and housewife
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Staying in our accommodation and doing tours with us.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
'We will certainly be returning; you are the most wonderful hosts!'