M18648 offers a clean, comfortable and unique way to experience Hervey Bay and the Great Sandy Straits and provides a dress circle view of Fraser Island, the world’s largest sand island. Our waters are so pristine even the whales come here to play.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business has been operating since 2005 and is a family run business.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is to be a prominent tourism provider in Hervey Bay and to ensure the highest enjoyment for our customers.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in family fishing activities and group charters and enjoyment for the whole family.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Heather & Ron Galley are the owners of the business and both are engaged in other business pursuits incorporating Real Estate and Travel in Bundaberg. Ron is a very keen fisherman and M18648 is his retirement project.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Regular daily fishing trips are very popular as they provide an additional activity for holiday makers at Hervey Bay, which is a very popular whale watching destination. Charters for family gatherings, school excursions and Bucks Parties are also growing in popularity.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Our Visitors Books are filled with compliments. The best compliments we receive are when people return from quite distant locations to go M18648 once or twice a year.