1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
This will be my 17th season in business. There was no Fly fishing shop or guide service in the area, so I started one.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide the best fishing experience to my customers.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Fly Fishing for Trout and Bass, on the areas rivers and streams.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Harold Harsh and Allen Noland founded M18854. Allen is no longer with the company. I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps, and work in costruction until we opened the company.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Float fishing day trips on the North Branch of Potomac for trout. It's a beautiful piece of water with alot of fish. It's 7 miles long and the best way to fish it is by floating it.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
It was the best day of fishing in my life!