1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since 2005, started as a passion turned into a small business after selling up another business in the north.
2. What is your company's mission?
To deliver memorable fishing experiences in the NZ outdoors maintaining safe practise at all times.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Professionally guided fly fishing and small boat private charters.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Founder, Brett Cameron. Previously dairy farmer, lifetime passionate fisherman - salt and fresh water.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Full day back country fly fishing. Remote, NZ wilderness, private access in many cases, scenery as well as great fishing.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Too numerous to mention, but the return visits and referrals speak for themselves.