||InfoHub supplier since Jan 2009!
Base of operations: Libya
I'm Mahmoud Akka, a Tuareg guide, from the Libyan desert. I know all the Libyan desert as well as it is my native region.
As we were born in the great desert, we know it, and we are prepared to take care of any and all detail concerning travel in the Sahara. And we present our domain to the tourists with happiness, interacting with them to introduce them to the fascinating, ancestral Tuareg culture and way of life.
While keeping their traditions, Tuareg people are very open-minded and moderate, and they respect foreign civilizations. This fact is appreciated by the many Europeans who have traveled with us. Communication will be facilitated by our guides, who speaks English, Italian and French.
About the desert tour, please note the following activities:
- Camel Riding and/or 4WD vehicles, camper, trek
- Cultural tourism: visiting the traces of human cultural heritage to be seen in the rock art of prehistoric Libyan civilizations
- Adventure: car racing, motorcycles, mountain climbing, and the great sand seas
- Relaxation: enjoy the magnificent sights of dunes, oases of lakes and palm trees.
Our qualified staff provides you with all the services you require, including experienced drivers, expert guides, and a superb chef and kitchen staff who will serve you hot and fresh meals while off road in the desert.
We are happy to organize a tour for you. Please note that my services are not limited to the following:
- Hotel in single room or sharing twin rooms
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary half board in the north and full board in the Sahara
- Bottled drinking water for each person in the Sahara
- Domestic air ticket Tripoli/Sebha/Tripoli or other destinations
- Good camp equipment, tents for double, mats at least 4 cm high
- Expert driver team with chief driver who knows best the area
- Experienced piste guide for desert
- German, French, Italian or English speaking tour leader
- Guides for Sabrata and Leptis Magna
- Cook(s) with additional jeep(s)
- Jeeps: passenger and luggage compartment separated by iron rod
- Visa upon arrival.