1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The tours have been running for the last 7 years. It started from an idea that I wanted my Flamenco students to get the opportunity to live in Spain for 2 weeks and take Flamenco classes.
2. What is your company's mission?
To make this tour available to all travellers not only to Flamenco students.
3. What does your company specialize in?
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Annette Morcos is the founder. She is the director for Fineza Flamenca dance school and an entrepreneur. She has been operating the school and producing concerts in Calgary since 2003. She holds a BSC and an MBA.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Spain cultural tour with a focus on Flamenco is the only tour being offered at this time.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The tour is very well thought of and offers the right mix of activities to give the traveller an opportunity to get to know the area thoroughly.