1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Steve Adelsman, the owner, began working as a tour escort in 1990, and the company started offering tours to Japan in 2003.
2. What is your company's mission?
We seek to build bridges of friendship and understanding between people by supporting first time visitors to Japan in experiencing Japanese culture and encountering Japanese people.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in introducing first time visitors to Japan to the unique beauty and flavor of Japanese Culture.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Steve Adelsman has worked in the tourism industry since 1990, and began specializing in tours to Japan in 2002.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Japan: A Perfect Introduction is our most popular tour. It gives a thorough exposure to Tokyo, plus it includes a broad experience of other parts of the country.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Here is a direct quote: "Steve, along with his Japanese friends, expose you to this magnificent country and beautiful culture in a way that most visitors never experience."