|InfoHub supplier since May 2009!
Base of operations: Canada
We specialize in English language training. Programs include ESL, Business English, IELTS, TOEFL, and Groups / Seasonal. The VIA Training Centre offers Fulltime and Online TESL.
Since 2002, we have worked steadily to improve the quality of our programs. We constantly check how we are doing by asking our students for feedback, regular testing, and the number of students that were referred to us by our graduates. All of this feedback supports our claim that VIA is succeeding in meeting our goals and raising the bar for private English education in Victoria.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M19402 a boutique Language School and TESL Training Centre, was established in 2002. VIA has a long- standing reputation as one of the friendliest language schools on Vancouver Island, with unique programs, enthusiastic teachers, and students from around the world.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our staff and teachers work very hard to provide the best education experience possible from homestays, visas, and cultural assistance to the ESL classroom and TESL training.
3. What does your company specialize in?
- Tours of Victoria and the Surrounding Area (see group programs) - ESL Full time and part time programs - Co-op Work Programs - Business English - Academic Preparation and College Pathways - IELTS Test Preparation - CAEL Preparation - TESL Training - Group Programs
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The owner of the school, Michael Boyle, has lived in Asia for many years, and is fluent in Mandarin Chinese. He now resides in Victoria with his wife and family and enjoys the wonderful, year-round opportunities the island has to offer for outdoor enthusiasts.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We offer specialized summer group programs including ESL studies in the morning and activities unique to Victoria, Canada, such as whale watching, sailing tours and exploring the beautiful Butchart Gardens.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Our students often tell us how friendly our school environment is and how VIA is like a second home to them.
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.