|InfoHub supplier since Jul 2009!
Base of operations: Uruguay
The quality wing shooting they provided in their early years at M19559 was quickly realized by the shooting community, and the operation began to expand. As the team strengthened, the standards were raised, and M19559 began to set itself apart from the competition. Behind the vision and hard work of the Portela brothers, M19559 has grown into an outfitter that is famous for its world-class wing-shooting and luxury accommodations.
Today M19559 boast two first class destinations in Uruguay, 100,000 acres of private leases, a US based booking department, a full time staff of guides, scouts, dog trainers, chefs, and waitresses, and the world renowned shooting opportunities that bring hundreds of hunters to Uruguay every year.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2. What is your company's mission?
Provide the best hunting experience in South America.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Combination of species: ducks, pigeons, perdiz and doves.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Jose and Juan portela twin brothers, both university educated love hunting and turism.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Mix bag, 4 days hunting 4 species. Is top level because you can hunt all in one lodge without travel more than 40 minutes.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The understanding of preservation and share the love of nature.
Season: January - December
Reviews and Comments