|InfoHub supplier since Aug 2009!
Base of operations: Spain
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
14 years. The business started as a family enterprise in 1997 with the idea of offering people an experience of real Spain rather than the mass beach tourism.
2. What is your company's mission?
To develop rural tourism in small and unspoilt villages in eastern Spain.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specalise in environmental walking and rock climbing holidays. Walk on ancient trails, through gorges, along rivers, spot wildflowers, visit long abandoned Moorish castles, experience peace and quiet.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I am the founder. Past activities are in the leisure and environmental fields and include working in a ski resort, tree-planting and running a forestry contracting company and an environmental management company. I am a graduate in Environmental Science and have an MSc in Natural Resource Management.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The Moorish Villages Trek.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Having clients returning two or three times for the same holiday.
Hiking & Trekking
Season: September - May
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.