The company is a limited company owned entirely by the Zytkow family.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M19718 has been in existance for 35 years. Its a family owned and run business and gives visitors the chance to experience all that Lake Tanganyika has to offer, from PADI SCUBA diving/ snorkelling to scenic cruises and fishing.
2. What is your company's mission?
To make every visitors stay at M19718 - an unforgettable african Lake experience.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Tourism activities and accommodation.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Gerard and Barbara Zytkow originally owned M19718 and now its run by his son, Craig Zytkow and partner Elise Brazier. Craig is a marine ecologist and a PADI Dive instructor (with over 5000 dives) who grew up and has a true passion for Lake Tanganyika and its logevity for the future.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The most popular packages include Fishing, SCUBA diving and scenic cruises on the lake.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Our stay at M19718 surpassed our greatest expectations and the staff went out of thier way to accommodate all our requests. Great food, great bar and great service!