1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M19758 has been continuously in business for over 20 years. It start with Elfriede Wind a Dutch citizen who brought the business to the USA. In 2006 Margie Seipt was added as a partner and now manages M19758.
2. What is your company's mission?
The mission of M19758 is to provide inexpensive basic bike/barge tours on Dutch owned and operated vessels.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Our only business is high quality bike and barge tours in Holland, Belgium, France and Italy.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder of the company was Elfriede Wind, a Dutch citizen, tour guide and avid biker. Margie Seipt is now the coordinator/manager for the tours.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Either the Spring Flower tours in April and May routed between Amsterdam and Bruges/Ghent or the Holland Meets Belgium with same routing May -September are by far the most popular tours. The scenery is beautiful, Dutch hospitality is outstanding, weather is moderate.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We receive many "best" compliments- to sum it up, we want our clients to enjoy a lovely, refreshing vacation on one of the several bike/barge tours. Wonderful, trip of a life time, relaxing, all we could have asked for - are some of the adjectives we receive in notes from returning clients.