|Questions and Answers
Friendly mountain guiding service offering ascents of famous peak, soaring rock climbs, and the worlds best ice climbs in the Canadian Rockies!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Started by our head guide J. Mills in 2008.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide the best possible instruction and guidance on the art of mountain climbing.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Customizing climbing experiences for people of all skill and ambition levels, from total beginner to experienced alpinists.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
J. Mills has been guiding climbing in the Canadian Rockies for over a decade, and has successfully led ascents of many major peaks. He is also one of Canada's top ice climbers and alpinists, with many hard first ascents under his belt.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our two most popular packages are our custom ice climbing trips in the winter, and our week long Alpine Skills Courses in the summer.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The fact that most clients come back again and again is the best compliment of all!