- Spacious, beautifully modernized, eco-friendly, "full service" holiday apartments in 3 neighboring houses in a small residential area on the edge of the pretty mountain village of Bayerisch Eisenstein.
- You will feel part of a small, friendly community, in the midst of beautiful scenery.
- A few meters from the Bavarian Forest National Park, shops, restaurants and the Czech border.
- Peaceful strolls or more strenuous hikes, cycling/mountain biking, tennis, riding and more. Winter sports on the Arber mountain and cross country skiing everywhere.
- Historical towns, delightful villages, beer and medieval festivals.
- About 10 hours driving time from Calais.
- Munich, Nuernberg, Prague, Salzburg or Linz airports are 2 hours by car, slightly longer by train.
- Take the train: breakfast in London or most other European cities, dinner in Bayerisch Eisenstein.
- Arrive or depart on any day of the week and stay any number of days.
- Car not essential: there are good local train and bus services. We provide a free transfer service to and from the local station.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We welcomed our first guests in May 2005. Initially we just let one apartment with the idea of offsetting some of the running costs of the house. We had no idea that we could attract so many people.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide new quality apartments, in environmentally friendly houses, with maximum guest support.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Self catering – holiday apartments.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
My husband and I founded the business together. I have spent all my life in marketing and publishing and Martin spent most of his life working for Barclays Bank.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We don’t offer packages – our guests like to be independent but with us in the background for support when needed.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I can never decide between 'Insanely impressive' and 'Self catering doesn’t get better than this!'.