1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have owned and operated our lodges since 1994, purchasing and upgrading existing facilities.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is to provide our guests with an unforgettable wilderness fishing or hunting adventure that also offers great value.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in remote, fly-in, full-service catch and release fishing and waterfowl hunting experiences.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Randy Duvell manages the lodges and has been involved in the fly-in lodge industry in various capacities since the mid-1980's, becoming an owner/operator in 1994.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The most popular package is a 4-day fishing or hunting trip. The preferred trip length is four days as this trip length gives guests a long enough trip to unwind yet only be away from home for less than a week.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The best compliment I have received is that the trip has wildly exceeded expectations and that the guest is already looking forward to their next year's trip.