|InfoHub supplier since Dec 2009!
Base of operations: Canada
Wings to the Wilderness!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Established since 1976, beautiful backcountry lakes discovered on a flight and cabins built to offer to a secluded wilderness experience to anyone.
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer excellent and safe service and to ensure that anyone can experience the beauty of Tweedsmuir Park and the lakes district.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Aviation charters, fishing charters, tourism.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Nick Hawes has been flying as a bush pilot for many years and has spent much of the time also working as a fishing and hunting guide. He is a wealth of information for backcountry wilderness tours.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Tesla Lake is a beautiful cabin with all amenities located at the base of a gorgeous mountain in the absolute wilderness. It is the only cabin on the lake and has trophy Rainbow Trout. It the experience of a life time to fly into this wonderful area.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Our best compliment has been that several clients return year after year and are thankful for our hospitality and the great care that we take of our lodges. One of our clients calls it "their cabin"!
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.