Home » M19987
|InfoHub supplier since Jan 2010!
Base of operations: Czech Republic
I like to meet various people from different countries and cultures. I am interested in history, architecture, art, music and literature. I love traveling. When guiding, my talks cover important facts, interesting stories, but also legends and rumours which add a special flavour to the explanations. I possess all licenses and certificates needed for this job. I can speak fluent English and Czech and have some knowledge of German language, too. Besides working as a private guide, I run the M19987 agency.
I have become to be recommended by many past visitors, in several Rick Steves travel books and on some internet travel forums so much in recent years, so I have put together a small team of my friends, associates, local licensed private guides to be able to satisfy all demands. That is M19987.
- City walks with a private guide
- Country trips with a private guide or "join a group trip" instead
- Transfers from/to airport, train station, cultural events and to other European cities
- Tickets to cultural/social events (opera, concerts, ballet, black light shows, marionettes, folklore shows, boat cruises…)
- Accommodation in Prague - on-line bookings
- Books, CD and maps about Prague.
Vacation Packages offered by supplier M19987
Katerina (Katka) Svobodova - Prague Guide 10% off.
Private walks in Prague and trips around the Czech Republic designed and guided by local, experienced, licensed and well educated experts. Transfers, accommodation etc. Recommended by Rick Steves.
EUR 200 / Per trip
Tour GuideSeason: January - December
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.