|InfoHub supplier since Jan 2010!
Base of operations: USA
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Our lodge has been in business for five years. Our lodge was built from the ground up in 2006, we designed and constructed our fishing lodge ourselves.
2. What is your company's mission?
To give our guests a quality fishing experience at an affordable price. To have them arrive as guests and leave as friends.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Catering to small groups, we are not a fish factory. To give our guests more personal attention we only take four fishermen at a time.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Michael and Linda Yencha, we have been in the lodging, outfitting and guiding business for over 27 years. We not only built our Lodge but we also built Loon Lodge in northern Maine back in 1985 and ran it successfully for 25 years before moving to Alaska.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our five day fishing trip. It's not too short and not too long, it is just the right amount of time to have an exciting Alaska fishing experience.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Our guests have commented many times about the personal feel our lodge has because of the limited amount of fishermen we take. They have told us they feel more like a family member then a client. To us, that is the best compliment we can get.
Season: May - September
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.