We have over 12 years experience organizing treks and cycle trips through Asia and Australia and pride ourselves on a personal and attentive approach to our travelers. We practice low impact tourism and for positive benefits to host communities and the environment from our trips.
We have been awarded Advanced Eco-certification in Australia and won business awards for the $A15million our trips have raised for various charities.
We are a fully licensed and insured tour operator and member of the Traveler's Compensation Fund (Australia), plus other industry bodies.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
7 years and through another wholesale company.
2. What is your company's mission?
Experience is everything.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Cycling and trekking tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
David Reynolds - in excess of 20 years of travel experience in adventure tours.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Cycling South East Asia, as affordable and easy to get to as well as a sense of adventure.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Your company is an outstanding operator and I would book again without hesitation.