The key to our success us enthusiastic management, high motivated team and continuous relationship with our valuable customers.
We offer a diverse selection of tours in 5 categories (adventure, discovery, culture short tours and events) with a focus on genuine cultural interaction, active adventure travel to off-beaten-path destinations and discovery of rich history and biodiversity of Mongolia.
Our tourist camp offers:
- Wood carved 20 gers
- fresh and cozy restaurant
- Wide variety of Mongolian, Asian and European dishes
- Shower, sauna and massage
- Interesting and exciting outdoor activities
- Folklore (throat singing-hoomii, contortion, traditional long song)
- Optional hiking and excursions accompanied by a local guide
- Boat trip
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
As we established M20241 at the western shore of Khvuvsgul lake, located on the northern part of Mongolia, in 2006 stepped into tourism industry. Since then the company is running its business successfully and its reputation raised both in domestic and international level. Ashihai is Mongolian owned and certified tour Operator Company.
2. What is your company's mission?
Quality of experience -before, during and after the trip. We shall be a National Top Tour Operator in Mongolia which is willing to be specialist on the adventure trekking tours under developing sustainable tourism and pursuing Eco principle of preserving native nature.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in adventure trekking tours; horse riding, hiking and cycling tours in Mongolia specially destined to the northern part of Mongolia - Khuvgul which is based on our base camp.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mr. Batkhuyag Dorjpurev is the founder of our company and Mrs.Davaatseren Gurragchaa is now responsible for company business. She has got 6 years of work experience in the tourism field.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
It is the trekking package to visit Reindeer Herders who live in the Khuvsgul aimag, the northern part of Mongolia. Also, we are known for our cycling tour directed to this area. Most of our staff are originated from this region and we know our hometown well. We are the specialists of trekking and cycling tours. We have a great interest and enriching focus on adventure or wild nature or life oriented tour packages.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Skilled and specialized team, hospitable and quality service and adventure Eco friendly supporters etc.