Unique Cruises on Formerly Inaccessible Segments of South-East Asia’s most Exciting River - Cruising on the Majestic Mekong. Starting from autumn 2009 visitors of Laos will have the opportunity to discover the serene beauty of Southern Laos during a cruise aboard the newly built cruise vessel. Passengers can do a 4 day cruise, each starting and/ or ending in the capital of Champasak province Pakse, is located along the Mekong shore.
A cruise on our vessel is the most comfortable and exclusive way to explore this unique natural region of the so called 4000 islands, with its thousands of small river islands almost appearing in a surrealistic way. Get to know the life of the locals during visits to riverside villages as well as cultural highlights like the UNESCO protected temple of Wat Phou, silent witness of the ancient civilization of the Khmer. Deep in the south of the country near Cambodia the largest waterfalls in Asia await the visitor. During extention stay in beautiful southern Laos guests will enjoy a day trip to the beauty of the plateau of Bolaven with its numerous waterfalls and panoramic views of the surrounding plains of South Laos.
- Built in Laos in 2008/2009
- Started operations in October 2009
- Two decks with 11 cabins in two categories
- All cabins twin bedded, with en suite shower/WC and air conditioning
- Eight Classic cabins (approx. 8.5 m²) on the main deck with a big window providing fantastic views of the surpassing landscapes
- Three Superior cabins (approx. 8.5 m²) on the upper deck all with wide sliding panoramic windows and a French balcony
- Large sun deck on the top deck
- Restaurant/bar area on the upper deck
- All offshore excursions guided in English
- European Cruise director on board (English and German speaking).