During that time we acquired considerable expertise in both Japanese textiles and antiques. Upon leaving Japan and while giving lectures to quilt guilds and at quilting/sewing related shows, we were begged by many to share that expertise as well as our knowledge of the Japanese culture and history.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We began leading tours in Japan while we lived there from 1980 to 1995. Our first tour was to satisfy many requests and that tour was in 1997.
2. What is your company's mission?
Share our expertise in the history and culture of Japan where we have extensive expertise in textiles and antiques.
3. What does your company specialize in?
History, culture and shopping for everything from crafts and antiques to textiles and collectibles.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The owners are Jerry who is a retired USN Commander and Carol who is a lawyer, textile artist and quilter.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We only have one tour.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
This was my tour of a lifetime, one heard from almost every guest.